See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2018

The room was very clean. It included a Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, iron and ironing board. There is no carpet in the room so you know that the floor is clean. The Wireless internet is very fast. Friendly staff. I will go back when I am in that region.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Monique L
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Doing road support for my husband and friend who were biking the North shore. What a great find in Tracadie. Jeanne was amazing. Can you say customer service? Not only did she call our cell to say room was ready, she let us “steal” a couple wine glasses to go across the street to have a picnic along the River. Great balcony rooms, working AC and comfie pillow top beds. Would definitely stay again

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Krista2707
Reviewed November 2, 2016

I come to Tracadie every year or two to visit family and friends. I stay at the Auberge and either get a room or one of the cottage suites. I am always treated VERY well there by the staff, the rooms are always clean and comfortable, and the continental breakfast is very good with lots of choice. The views from the rooms are beautiful....looking out onto the Tracadie River with the boardwalk. Behind the hotel is a nice bike path. I never want to stay anywhere else.

Room tip: excellent views and service
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer E
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean. It was a motel located on a busy road with traffic noise. We stayed in a suite with a balcony that overlooked that highway. The microwave's door was broken, the air conditioner would turn on and off leaving the temperature range 10 degree difference, and the TV lost all sound. To regain the sound please unplug and replug cable box.It was interesting. Breakfast offering s were scant. The receptionist when we registered was somewhat friendly. Overall a no go.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Rented the suite with King size bed.
Really comfy, room was nice! A/C & jaccuzi!!!!' That was definitely the highlight! Me & my friend got in late from the Tour of Hope biking Fundraiser so the receptionist even offered to wash our biking shorts& jersey for us! Manager was also really nice and respectful!

Date of stay: July 2016