Review Highlights
Redington Shores Beach is perfect for a beach wedding!

As a beach wedding planner for Cherished Ceremonies Weddings in Florida, this is a beach I... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2023
BeachWedding4u
Perfect Place to Chill

We spent four days at the beach. The sand is white and powder soft. The water is a beautiful green... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2022
CaribbeanS_12
Richmond, Virginia, USA
via mobile

All reviews sun bathe perfect beach nice wide beach sand is white waves powder florida birds benches
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Nice Beach & Nice little beach town Restaurants new by . easy to travel around on Beach Trolley . Beach access is very easy to access in & out.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Nice white sand beach. Not hot under your feet. Beautiful calm water. The pier is really pretty. Be careful though sunburn is very easy,

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite beaches. Clean and not packed like Clearwater. Plenty of elbow room and nice little crashing waves that help with power naps. Lol.
Good restaurants in walking distance is also nice.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Very disappointed in the area. The water is not clear and the beaches are dirty. From what I understand, the beaches are not cleaned this time of year due to turtle nests so I totally understand why. There really isn't much to do here and nothing seems convenient to get to. A huge disappointment! I would never come back to this part of Florida, I'll stick to the pan handle.
Neighborhood seems to be a mix of older houses next to high rises and to be honest, no one seems to be friendly at all. I'll take my tourist money some where else

3  Thank Zimax I
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

This beach is absolutely beautiful. If you're looking for a relaxing vacation that won't kill you budget, this is the place for you!! Great views. Great sunsets. Very nice people who are very laid back. You can't beat it. Not a party beach town, but you can find a good time in nearby Clearwater and St. Pete as well. Must see.

1  Thank Tom M