“Good food, great scenery!”

Seabreeze Island Grill and Raw Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beautiful water front views, outdoor patio seating and plenty of parking. Fresh casual seafood
“Good food, great scenery!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by on a Friday afternoon for lunch. Good food & our server was very friendly. We sat outside on the patio & enjoyed watching dolphins swim In the intercostal. Food prices were reasonable and they have great drink specials.

Seminole, Florida
“excellent service!!! great atmosphere!!great specials!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Brittney was my waitress and she rocked!! Her recommendation was right on the money..All I could eat seafood special was one of the best I have eaten on the beach with a price that couldn't be beat,,,I definitely will be back...
ps. your tropical bread and coconut butter was outstanding....

Lake Orion, Michigan
“excellent service, great seafood”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Chris was our waiter and he recommended the hogfish. It was panko bread crumbs,lightly coated, deep fried but not at all greasy, simply wonderful and very generous portion. The vegetables were good (I like them a bit less cooked, more crisp, but my cousin who had the same, thought her veggies were too crisp) I had the cinnamon mashed sweet potato, it was a bit too sweet with some raisins - however I ate every bite. Others ordered the Broiled Seabreeze Combo- mahi, shrimp and scallops. I tried a scallop and it was small but so tender and sweet - yum. And the last of our 4 some ordered a burger and enjoyed it and the fries. Great service. Chris recommended a special drink served with a very nice vodka, cranberry juice, peach schnapps, amaretto, and a splash of orange juice that comes in a mason jar- the guys both loved them. Will be going back.

Bulle, Switzerland
“Wow? Could I say anything else about this awesome restaurant?”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This restaurant was nothing but awesome and the service was exceptional! Not from one waitress but from the bartenders to the hostess. I was travelling on business so i ate at the bar most of the time but one night I was eating at the table and the service was also as great. I have to say, the bartender Amanda was awesome! She was very personable and kept coming back and forth asking if I needed anything else. The food here was awesome as well! The first time I came I did the mahi with conch and shrimp skewers and that was great and the other two times I came I did their special which was unlimted crab legs , mussels and clams and they were quite generous about it too! I woud say their services here is way better than most high end restaurant like Sal Rock Grill. Their food was good but the service there was nothing like here! This place was a casual and fun restaurant to go and next time when I'm back in town, I will definitely come back here again. Again, a MUST TRY restaurant! ** A must go for crab legs and clams on Monday and Thursday!! :)

mass
“best specials”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

ate twice in month of april great service great food can not beat their pineable bread and cocconut butter ask for Shane for waiter good size meals great drinks we will go back next visit

• Visited April 2013