“Good Food, Good Prices, Good Service”

Seabreeze Island Grill and Raw Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beautiful water front views, outdoor patio seating and plenty of parking. Fresh casual seafood
Bayonet Point, Florida
“Good Food, Good Prices, Good Service”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We went there because we could sit outside. First time since it has opened. Had good service. I thought the drink prices and food prices were very reasonable. Everything we had was good. The outdoor atmosphere was great. Could improve the view by trimming the shrubs on the outside of the fence. I like to see the water. Will definitely return.

• Visited February 2013

Midwest
“Okay food. Somewhat pricey.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Service was good, atmospere is good, food was okay but a little pricey for what is was. It is in a good location with nice water views of the intercoastal.

Visited April 2012
Montpelier, Vermont
“Great Food, Great Service, reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a great restaturant with a view of the water. The prices were reasonable, the service was good and the food was great.
Would go again without any question.

Homemade bread served with butter shaped like seashells, seahorse, a sailboat. The coleslaw had tropical twist.
Had crabcakes for appetizer which everyone liked.

• Visited March 2013
New Glasgow, Canada
“Valentine Guest”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Just want to say what a lovely dinner we had at this restaurant. We were traveling in Florida since Feb 3rd and never gave much thought of where we were going to have dinner on Valentine's Day. There was a lovely restaurant close to where our accommodations was but it would have been 10pm seating. My husband and I went for a drive to see what we could find that would be able to accommodate us. Well we were pleasantly surprised when we were so graciously accommodated at this property. To top off the evening we had a great meal along with a great host by the name of Teddy. He was there to pamper us and at the end of dinner gave me a rose compliments of the property. I would also like to say I had the salmon dinner and it was the best meal of our whole trip. My hubby was very pleased as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

• Visited February 2013
canton nc
“Reasonable prices!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We went for supper, prices were reasonable, food was good. The slaw was unique, had pineapple and coconut in it, different but good. I had the crab cakes, they were just OK.

Visited February 2013