“Simple nice mom and pop eatery.”
Review of Annie's Cafe & Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Annie's Cafe & Deli
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My corned beef sandwich was excellent and she really cared and went out of her way to take care of me. Will return

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I visited Bala for a few weeks this summer and sampled quite a few of the restaurants in town, Annie's was the best hands down. It was very affordable for my family and I and virtually the entire menu was home made. NO DEEP FRIED FOOD! This was so refreshing to find in Muskoka. We thought so much of Annie's that we hired them to cater our family reunion which we were also very happy with. The only drawback is that this place can be really busy on weekends but that's to be expected of any good restaurant. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Abe1980
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We took two pairs group of friends from he US to the Johnstone Cranberry Farm on two occassions this last month, and each time stopped at Annies for lunch. The food is all home made and delicious. I was particualrly partial to the burger with cranberry relish...a generous home-made patty with the local specialty garnising the top. Everyone enjoyed the other items on their menu too. It's a 'can't miss' on the road through Bala!

1  Thank johnbE11RQ