“Chin Good !!!”

Chin-Gon Asian Flavors
Ranked #16 of 191 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 10, 2014

Cool setting, our server was awesome and the food was the best Asian food I have had so far in Mexico.

I had meat with noodles, they add some basil to it but I like to add a little extra, gives it a great kick.

Everything is pretty much $150 and it will leave you with left overs.

They close a little early as they are in a residential area and they dont deliver but for $50 pesos taxis will pick up and deliver for you locally.

Reviewed November 23, 2014

Chin-gon is a quirky-looking restaurant where you can eat under a veranda by the roadside and watch the world go by, slowly. The owner & staff are very friendly and helpful when deciding what to choose from their wide range of offerings. My wife had a prawn dish and I had chicken. The food is served in those 'takeaway boxes' that are commonplace in the States.

Two things: There is plenty of food. I mean plenty, and they didn't skimp on the prawns! If anything there was almost too much food for our European appetite. Secondly, it was probably one of the most flavoursome meals I have enjoyed in years. An amazing fusion of flavours. I don't know who they did it but that for me was the understated magic of this place. Go. Enjoy!

Reviewed November 22, 2014

Opened this past year and not a disappointment.
Quantity and quality are excellent and prices reasonable.
Owner comes from a family in the business and knows how to do it well.

Reviewed November 19, 2014

I liked the convenience of it's location. Nice open restaurant. You can people watch for hours here. The food is good and a change from the usual Mexican or seafood!

Reviewed November 16, 2014

We ate here twice during our two week holiday we liked it that much, and the thai red prawn curry is best I have ever tasted. The couple who run the restaurant are very friendly and welcoming. The food is freshly prepared, great value and very generous portions. The Lucky Buddha beer is great too. Well worth a visit!