“Exceptional Flavours!”

Chin-Gon Asian Flavors
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 23, 2014

Chin-gon is a quirky-looking restaurant where you can eat under a veranda by the roadside and watch the world go by, slowly. The owner & staff are very friendly and helpful when deciding what to choose from their wide range of offerings. My wife had a prawn dish and I had chicken. The food is served in those 'takeaway boxes' that are commonplace in the States.

Two things: There is plenty of food. I mean plenty, and they didn't skimp on the prawns! If anything there was almost too much food for our European appetite. Secondly, it was probably one of the most flavoursome meals I have enjoyed in years. An amazing fusion of flavours. I don't know who they did it but that for me was the understated magic of this place. Go. Enjoy!

Date of visit: October 2014

Reviewed November 22, 2014

Opened this past year and not a disappointment.
Quantity and quality are excellent and prices reasonable.
Owner comes from a family in the business and knows how to do it well.

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed November 19, 2014

I liked the convenience of it's location. Nice open restaurant. You can people watch for hours here. The food is good and a change from the usual Mexican or seafood!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 16, 2014

We ate here twice during our two week holiday we liked it that much, and the thai red prawn curry is best I have ever tasted. The couple who run the restaurant are very friendly and welcoming. The food is freshly prepared, great value and very generous portions. The Lucky Buddha beer is great too. Well worth a visit!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed November 12, 2014

Our dinners were delicious and we had enough leftover for lunch the next day. I still dream about he Thai roll appetizer.

Date of visit: October 2014