Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bici Bucerias tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bucerias
from $65.00
from $55.00
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews el tuito great ride road cycling in great shape cycling tour rented bikes group ride san juan tacos bike ride couple years low traffic slower riders grilled fish an adventure wide variety joel
Reviewed March 6, 2017

My family of 3 joined another family of 5 for the Food Tour this morning with Curtis. As we road around Bucerias centro, we stopped at the only coffee roaster in Bucerias and a juice truck to sample many different fresh juices. We then road up into the countryside for another side of Bucerias. As we road back into town and stopped at a taco place for carnitas tacos, then we crossed the highway and road to Armando's Place for fish tacos.

Two in our family are vegan and Curtis took great care to make sure there was food we were able to eat at each stop. All in all, it was a great way to spend the morning, taking a break from the beach and learning a little about "real" Mexico.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank monandeclan
Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Hi Mona. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to seeing you again one day in the future. Saludos!

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Thank you Jillian, Joel, Bob, Rob and all the Bici Bucerias staff who supported us on our recent trip. The biking was excellent and it was great that we always had someone riding alongside us who catered to our ability. It was so easy to boo - I just picked what I wanted to do, chose the days and Bici made it magically happen. It was great to see Mexico by bike - the roads were great!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Hola! It was very nice to have met you and Stephan. We are so glad that you enjoyed yourselves but a little sad you got that cold and missed the trip into the mountains :( ... Next time you are back we will make sure to get you on the BIKES, BEACH and BBQ ride from Boca to Columpio. You would have loved it. See you again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2017

Don't just wonder around the hotel zone...see the real Mexico! With confidence.

This was my second visit to Bici Bucerias. This year our trip was planned just week prior to departure. I contacted Bici Bucerias told them the dates I would be coming in and asked to join the rides they already had planned. As always, no worries.

I went to the Bucerias shop on Saturday where they had a bike waiting on me. The staff then installed my peddles I brought (so you know they match your shoes) adjusted the bike to fit me. With in minutes I was riding back to the resort. The next three mornings I met up with the Bici crew for predetermined group rides.

What I like about Bici. They can handle all levels of riders, even on the same ride. We all roll out of town together but soon break up into groups based on your riding ability. There is a Bici staff member that is always last man in, you never feel like you are just on your own. They are able to ride to your level from beginner to top Pro. Never will you feel push (Unless you ask to be) or held back. These folks love to ride and promote cycling at all levels.

The Specialized bicycle are top notch and well maintained. It you have an issue on the road or wish to have a readjustment to the bike fit, no worries. They are prepared for this. On longer rides they often have a support car that is always near the last man or can be called up if needed.

When you are on vacation, you have limited cycling days. Get the most our of those days with a great group of people that will guide you at your ability level.

Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2017

Hola Jeff! It was great to see you again in Bucerias. Too bad it was such a short trip, but better than nothing. Would love to have you back again and get you up into the mountains. We are doing this great ride from Boca to Tuito and finish on the beach with a BBQ. You would really enjoy it.

Thanks for the kind words about our company, staff and service. We appreciate it and will keep the good work going!

Joel

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Just finished a 1 week vacation in Nuevo Vallarta which is not far from Bucerias. Did two rides (arroyo and sayulita) and had a great time, well organized and enjoyable. Jillian was prompt and answered all my questions via email both before and during my trip. I also did a ride on my own and it was less enjoyable since I ended up in busy Puerto Vallarta (not recommended).
Superb people and organization.

Date of experience: February 2017
Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Hola Daniel! It was nice to have met you on our ride to the Arroyo. I am glad that you made the trip to Sayulita as well. Sorry that I missed that one! Have a safe trip home and we hope to see you back one day soon. Saludos...Joel

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Awesome way to get exercise and do some sight seeing around Bucerias. The guides were excellent as was the quality of the bikes and equipment. We will be back. Thanks.

Date of experience: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Ron! Thanks for joining us on the rides. Sorry that I missed you as I was in Canada with the kids for our yearly ski trip... looks like Tony and Bob took good care of you. Feel free to upload any photos if you have them. I look forward to riding with you when you return. Saludos!