Open today: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Bici Bucerias tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Bucerias
from $65.00
from $55.00
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews el tuito great ride road cycling in great shape cycling tour rented bikes group ride san juan tacos bike ride couple years low traffic slower riders grilled fish an adventure wide variety joel
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Just finished a 1 week vacation in Nuevo Vallarta which is not far from Bucerias. Did two rides (arroyo and sayulita) and had a great time, well organized and enjoyable. Jillian was prompt and answered all my questions via email both before and during my trip. I also did a ride on my own and it was less enjoyable since I ended up in busy Puerto Vallarta (not recommended).
Superb people and organization.

Date of experience: February 2017
Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Hola Daniel! It was nice to have met you on our ride to the Arroyo. I am glad that you made the trip to Sayulita as well. Sorry that I missed that one! Have a safe trip home and we hope to see you back one day soon. Saludos...Joel

Reviewed February 20, 2017

Awesome way to get exercise and do some sight seeing around Bucerias. The guides were excellent as was the quality of the bikes and equipment. We will be back. Thanks.

Date of experience: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Ron! Thanks for joining us on the rides. Sorry that I missed you as I was in Canada with the kids for our yearly ski trip... looks like Tony and Bob took good care of you. Feel free to upload any photos if you have them. I look forward to riding with you when you return. Saludos!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

The staff & guides at Bici are professional, friendly & helpful. We are commuter cyclists, not road cyclists, but guides very easy going & non judgemental. We rode at our own pace with the sweep Bob who was very pleasant to chat with & who shared his knowledge of the area.

The ride is along a quiet country road. We saw mango trees, watermelon fields, big blue skies & friendly agricultural types, etc.

One word of warning: there are many little "no see em" flies at the last snack stop. I came away with many bites which itched for days. One might want to use a bug deterrent.
It was a great day.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hola Pierrette. Thanks so much for visiting us as well as posting the review. I am going to personally deliver a couple of enviro friendly / non toxic repellent to the little restaurant to make sure that people who are sensitive to those little buggers don't get bites! Hope to see you back again one day soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

We had a great time on the Bici Bucerias bike shop food tour. An easy ride of about 9km. that can be done by anyone. Lasts about 4hrs. , begins with a stop at local coffee shop, and ends with a stop for fish tacos and beer, 5 stops in all. Our excellant guide Curtis talked about the local food at each stop, and where it comes from. A fun, educational way to get off the beaten path!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Joel G, Owner at Bici Bucerias, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Hi Mark. This is one of my favourite tours as well. Great thing is that Curtis is always so entertaining! Glad you were able to join in and experience some local fun, food and riding. Saludos...joel

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Scenery is awesome, roads are very safe....dare I say safer than US riding. Auto etiquette on roads is much better here. Joel and team will set the pace, or let you do the work. Also, always has enough guides out to take care of everyone on the ride. Incredibly well done. You can also choose from flat rides, rollers, or epic climbs. Something for all skills.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hey Steve. It was great to see you guys again. It was awesome to get you on a different ride to the south of Vallarta. Next year there will be a bunch of road work completed out east so we need to conquer San Sebastian for sure!