“Great Quick Thick Pizza”
Review of California Pizza

California Pizza
Ranked #52 of 191 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed December 10, 2014

For what it is, an inexpensive ($120 for large delivered), quick, locally pizza place its great.

Surprisingly they have a very good Thai Chicken Pizza with Peanut Sauce that is very good.

Their pizza will be delivered locally in about 25 minutes, its thick, good crust, not fancy, but filling.

Its not gourmet pizza but the kids will love it and a hungry me usually loves it too. They also speak English fluently.

Reviewed December 9, 2014

After leaving a great fundraiser at the Drunken Duck yesterday, friends and I decided to try the new California Pizza in downtown Bucerias. So glad we did. They have a nicely setup outdoor space, attentive wait staff and great prices. The vodka chicken pasta I ordered was fantastic. They offer several pasta dishes, salads, pizza and calzones. I will look forward to going back again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2014

We have heard so much about this place that we 'gave it a go' and we're not sorry! We had our ham and pineapple pizza delivered to our door piping hot. Everything about it was excellent including the price and free delivery!!! We are ordering from here again tonight and going to try something different!!!

Reviewed November 26, 2014

Normally my wife and I do not order Spaghetti when we go out to dinner. We like our own home made style. However, we were convinced by a friend to try the California Pizza restaurant. What a surprise, the menu had 13 different kinds of Pizzas from Calzoni with shrimp, pineapple, green pepper,mushroom, onion, tomato sauce, and cheese to Hawaii with pineapple, tomato sauce,cheese, and salami. Page 2 of their menu had Pasta, 10 different selections from Sausage Pepper Penne to Fettuccine Alfredo and my selection, Pad Thai, a oriental dish with chicken, green pepper, onion, cilantro, bean sprouts, Chinese cabbage, carrots and spaghetti. The Pad Thai was delicious,however, I actually liked my wife's selection of Chicken Tequila Fettucini with chicken and or shrimp,green peppers, cilantro, onion, fettucini in a jalapeño tequila cream sauce. A Super dish that reminded me of Pasta from the Italian Guesthouses in Germany.The cream sauce was excellent. Not only did I finish my order, but I helped my wife finish hers. The owner Francisco and his two brothers Ernesto and Calo have really put together a super menu and their prices are very reasonable. Our hats off to the three of you.

Reviewed November 25, 2014

We had heard from friends of a new location for California Pizza in Bucerias and decided to check it out. A good choice on our part because the pizza was excellent! The owner/chef Francesco is very passionate about his creations and all the ingredients were so fresh. This new location will do very well and they will see us again!