“Delicious bread for shrimpburgers”
Review of California Pizza

California Pizza
Ranked #53 of 187 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Can't believeI am saying this but their bread is so good it is actually worth the extra calories from bleached white flour. We all had the shrimp burgers. A year or so ago I had the shrimp fettuccine which was greasy but yummy. On another date we ordered the pepperoni pizza which was suprisingly only "fair".
I would like to see more drink options...maybe bubbly water??
Nice local option!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Truly, there is a great variety of pizza and pasta on the menu, but tonight, I tried the California Burger. It was great, with just the right amount of toppings, and not so messy I needed a bath once I was finished eating it. Served up alongside some of the crispiest fries I have eaten in the bay. Oh, and did I mention they make their own buns?

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I treated the kids from Manos de Amor (Bucerias orphanage) to pizza at California Pizza this week. Francisco, the owner, was wonderful, service was great and of course the pizza was some of the best I've ever had...very flavorful. I'll see you Monday Francisco!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Serves mainly pizza and pasta, but does have burgers and salads too. (I am particularly attached to the Fettuccini Alfredo with fresh mushrooms and Shrimp). Each dish is individually prepared for you. The homemade brick pizza oven turns out amazing pizzas too. Well worth a visit - and then a return visit!

1  Thank gmer2006
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great place for a pizza and pasta. Limited menu but made fresh and has been consistently good food and service since opening.

2  Thank carguy43