Review Highlights
Decent massage in a nice, clean, local place in Bucerias

A nice local place to get a decent massage in Bucerias. I paid 450 pesos for a 60 minute... read more

Reviewed January 28, 2019
fiveottersons
Mill Creek, Washington
via mobile
Exceeded expectations

Went today for a deep tissue with Suzanna. Paid 450 pesos (plus a tip) and she did EXCELLENT job. A... read more

Reviewed December 9, 2018

from $65.00
from $245.90
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews therapeutic massage paid pesos appointment masseuse pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Had the best massage ever! The girls are very good and they are very nice! The place is very clean. I recommend it a lot you wont be disappointed!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Wonder staff, excellent service.
Plan for a little extra time for your appointments as they take great care and do not rush their services. Wonderful gel "shellac " mani/pedis
No credit cards so bring cash.
Prices are very affordable.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

My mom, 2 year old daughter and I we're staying at the Grand Palladium resort in neighboring Punta de Mita and found this Spa online. I called ahead and told them that all 3 were coming and took a taxi to get there. We were greeted very warmly by the girls there and my mom and I were were treated to excellent pedicures and gel manicures. One of the ladies even took the time to paint nail polish on my daughter's toes so she wasn't left out. We opted for a package that included the Spa pedicure, gel manicure, and cocoa exfoliation for about $720 pesos each. Cindy did my pedicure and manicure and Ceci did my cocoa exfoliation. The owner and the girls were very accommodating to us and even got snacks for my daughter while she waited. I HIGHLY recommend this place as a way to treat yourself and get to know the locals that are beyond friendly.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I went today for a 2 pm wax. I was told when I booked that 1 pm was not open so I agreed toadjust my schedule to theirs. Arrived at 2:06 and the girl there told me since it was 2:20 the waxer left. I showed my phone with the actual time that gets adjusted with the satellite and she showed me hers that marked 2:18. Not even the 2:20 she told me it was! No apology at any time. I asked for the Manager. Wss not there. I asked for her cell or e mail. She wouldn't give me any of those. I guess then all of their clients must be late all the time since they manage a different hour and won't give even 10 minutes of tolerance. No coming back ever!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank hotelerita
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Went with friends for mani / pedis this week. What a treat. We were welcomed with glasses of ice water and cool cloths to help us beat the heat. As always, the spa was clean and staff friendly and professional. Not my first visit and wont be my last.

Date of experience: August 2016