“Morning paddling the Bucerias shoreline”
Review of Pacific Paddle

Pacific Paddle
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Pacific Paddle is Mexico's premier paddle surf company, we specialize in SUP rentals, lessons from certified instructors, amazing SUP Safaris, and SUP Sales. Our instructors are experts in the area, and are super friendly! We have a new beach front location in Punta Mita with Hawaiian Outrigger Canoes!
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is my 4 th time in 2 years showing up at Pacific Paddle for a morning paddle/ lesson around 9:30. There is not a nicer way to start your morning off then paddling among the dolphins and if your lucky enough to see whales breaching.Adam and Veronica are good people and have a great location and staff in Bucerias. Everytime out Veronica will teach you something new and this time I met Stuart from Comox BC who had paddled with them at a competion earlier this year in Peru. I was able to learn a little more as well from him and meet a new friend. I m going home to practise in Boundry Bay BC so next year I can try and keep up to Veronica. Buen Dia Amigos !

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Pacific Paddle was recommended to us by a friend and we were not disappointed. The owner Adam was very quick to respond to my e-mail. Walked the beach for 40 min. from our hotel to get to Bucerias. Booked a Paddle tour to Isla Marietas with Pacific Paddle while we were vacationing in Puerto Vallarta. Fun, fun, fun. The ocean was not totally friendly that day but we had lots of success for beginners. Did not see whales even though it was the beginning of the season. Found lots of turtle eggs that we moved as the tide was coming in. The owner's wife gave us a ride back to the hotel. A friendly family run business and highly recommend.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Though online reservations weren't available for the SUP (stand-up-paddleboarding) tours at the time, the owner was quick to respond to my email inquiry. Our guide Felix picked us up and dropped us off in a very clean company vehicle and was ready with fanny-pack life preservers, mask/snorkels, and bottled water. It was also a pleasant surprise when Felix started taking pictures with his own waterproof camera and they were provided to me at no cost after the trip. He was a wonderful guide with plenty of information about not only the Los Arcos area, but other Puerto Vallarta trivia and his recommendation for a place to eat afterward was both inexpensive and tasty! Pacific Paddle had a diligent team focused on providing a great experience, both in and out of the water.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I booked a Paddle tour to Isla Marietas with Pacific Paddle Surf while we were vacationing in Puerto Vallarta. We couldn't have asked for a better day on the water with Felix leading the way. We paddled around and near caves, then snorkeled and later enjoyed time playing in the caves and on the beach. The staff really made the trip fun and felt like friends we had known for years. I would highly recommend this trip and company to anyone looking to have fun on the water.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

As a beginner I was looking for a company that was able to cater to someone with my skill level - very little. I arrived without a reservation on Pacific Paddles's doorstep and Adam, the owner, helped me find cheap cheerful accommodation very close by. He fit my lessons around their pre existing reservations and the day I spent with Santos was excellent. Santos is an excellent IKO instructor with many years experience and really easy to learn from. Each day we moved to a new area of the beach and the final day took out a boat to get a longer downwind run. Everyone was friendly, professional, safety conscious and fun. One evening we were able to attend a SUP competition and use the paddle board, free of charge. It was an excellent week vacation that ended to quickly.