“Our second time here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Miguel Angel

Miguel Angel
Ranked #8 of 171 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wetaskiwin, Canada
“Our second time here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a great supper at Miguel Angel. The chicken fajitas are fantastic. The first night we had supper there Miguel was not in. We went back a second time just to see him. He makes part of the dining experience. I can't wait to go back again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jim C
Rest Miguel Ang... B, Propietario at Miguel Angel, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
I really appreciate your visits to my restaurant, sometimes I'm a little busy but try to be there every day.
It is a compliment to know that you consider me part of the experience
Thank you.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

My husband and I were there and watched the Grey Cup, we had awesome service, great food, good chat with Miguel, this was our second time at Miguel's and we will definetly be returning!! Thanks for a wonderful evening Miguel!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Fabishs
Is a pleasure for me to do everything in my power to enjoy your visit to my place and good conversation never hurts. I remember the Grey Cup "Celbration in Rider Nation"
Thank you for ypur comments and see you soon!!
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

It was suggested to us to go to Bucerias for really good food. So we went. We walked down the street towards the beach when a gentleman approached us and asked us if we were ready for lunch. We were not, but stopped for a drink and guacamole, which was made at the table. The gentleman who approached us, we soon found out, was Miguel, the owner. Miguel is genuinely a very friendly person and is passionate about his restaurant. We told him we would be back.
Miguel has every right to be passionate about his place. We went back for a late lunch and found ourselves eating Rock Lobster, sweet and tender and a whole Red Snapper, cooked over wood.
We were stuffed and very happy. Service was marvelous and the food was to die for.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Brenda R
It's true ... if you want good seafood will visit Bucerias!
All the restaurants are good but after you try mine ... you will see the difference!!!
Thanks for your excellent comments!
Hope you visit us again! We love service!
Ancaster, Canada
“Very warm and inviting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We go to this restaurant every year. Fantastic margaritas Miguel himself is very charming. Seafood very good. Live music offered in afternoon and evenings. Atmosphere is the main reason we go. Nothing fancy. Good drinks food and people

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank kenshikai
Edmonton
“Very good as usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I know the construction is causing some headaches for this place, but we have been a few times and it has been very good. The only reason it did not get five stars is due to the "best margaritas". In my opinion, they are definitely not the best. Way too salty. We actually stick to the beers.
The food is great. The guacamole is nice and fresh and the tacos were great. We will always go back....construction or not.

Visited February 2014