“Wonderful stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
HALLWAY BETWEEN DINING AREA AND KITCHEN EACH  BEDROOM HAS OWN PATIO
PRIVATE AREA IN BACK YARD,  FOR RELAXATION
KITCHEN
ROOFTOP VIEW OF OCEAN GREAT FOR SUNSETS AND FIREWORKS ON NEW YEARS
EXTERIOR COURTYARD IN FRONT OF PROPERTY ON THE STREET SIDE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed January 14, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

My stay at Perla Del Mar was wonderful! I especially liked the pool area and the condo grounds. All conveniences, including a grocery store, were only a few steps away. Hugo, the manager, was kind and helpful. Because the condo had 24 hour security, I felt safe, as I was travelling alone. I would recommend this condo for a great vacation!

Jan 17, 2018
Thank you Lois, I am so happy you enjoyed your stay at my condo.
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great condo and very clean. We met superfriendly people.”
Reviewed March 3, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This lovely condo is located 15 minuets from the beach. A brand new grocery store is just around the corner. So many great restaurants to choose from. The bus stops are a stride away to Puerto Vallarta and other small towns.

Mar 5, 2017
Thank you, I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay.
“Comfortable, cozy”
Reviewed February 3, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

What a wonderful vacation my wife and I had at Perla del Mar. We rented the condo for the entire month of January 2017. We booked it online. Heather, the owner, was in contact with us to ensure our visit would be memorable. Hugo, the property manager was friendly and very helpful. It is a perfect location to the Beach and to downtown Bucerias. Half a block away is a new supermarket that carried everything we needed. The Mega store is a very short taxi ride, local bus or even to walk to. The condo itself is well laid out with a bedroom on each side. This provides some privacy when guests visit. The beds are very comfortable and the sheets were changed weekly. The kitchen is well stocked for preparing meals. Filtered water in the kitchen is safe to drink. It was nice to be able to use the pool or to go to the beach. Everyone at Perla del Mar is friendly and we felt as if we were part of the community. The only negative about the condo is the maintenance. The coffee maker was dirty and moldy as was the outside barbecue. The toaster oven did not seem to work properly. The owner also has quite a bit of her own personal items throughout the condo that should be removed. In summary, with a little more maintenance, this is a very comfortable place to rent.

Your age range 65+
Feb 4, 2017
Thank you for the review. Those hmaintenance problems are being resolved,
Helena
Reviewed July 27, 2011 for a stay in February 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Traveling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Oct 4, 2015
Thank you for the review.
Ontario, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Traveling group: Solo traveler
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Oct 4, 2015
Thank you for staying and for the review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing