“Excellent Service & Food”

Dugarel Plays Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #14 of 173 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Whidbey Island, Washington
“Excellent Service & Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was our first visit to Dugarel Plays Restaurant & Bar. The service was outstanding. The restaurant was located on the beach for a fabulous view. There were five people in our party and all our food was delicious. Not one disappointment.

• Visited February 2013

• Polish first
Broomfield, Colorado
“Family owned Gem”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

For the very best grilled snapper do not miss this restaurant.
Family owned for many years, they continue to serve the freshest and best prepared seafood and fish dishes in all of the PV and Bucerias area.

Visited February 2013
Laval, Canada
“Best Shrimp Ever!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was my first time here, and I loved it! The Shrimps were amazing. The Guacamole was the best I ever had. and they kept bringing me homemade salsa and chips. Make sure you tell them if you dont want spicy salsa or guacamole.

• Visited February 2013
Oregon
“Great meal and service”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were in the Bucerias area for 11 days in January, and our party of six dined twice at Dugarel's. I admit that I was a bit put off at first by the reasturant's curb apeal, but I was soon put at eas by the food and service - very, very good...Why we came back the second time) All of our entree's were hot, fresh, and well represented. The waiters attentive, but not too much (a pet peeve of mine). Both evenings were relaxed and fun. We will be back.

• Visited January 2013
Spokane Wa,
“the owner”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Was there in 2012, I hope this reaches the owner. we want to go back but if the sales people get any were near us we will walk out. This harrasment MUST stop!!!!!!!. As others have stated go next door to El Brujo, he does not allow the sales people. What a nerve sitting at your table uninvited and ruining your dinner, NOT acceptable. We will be going there on April 15, and will observe from a distance for a while and any sign of sales people we are gone as so many others have done. Dugarels STOP this rude practice. As you can see the word is getting around. Do you like like insulting your guests???? I wouldn't do that to you if you came to my house. We will give you one more chance to show us a nice evening.

• Visited December 2012