“Still great!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Victoria, Canada
“Still great!”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Having eaten here a couple of times when last in Bucerias about 2 years ago, we were pleased with our return try of this small, casual operation. Food excellent, good service, + BYO spirits. The placed was packed when we were there with some large celebration tables and I think it takes a magician to prep quality food for that many out of such a small kitchen. If you loves crepes, you gotta go!:)

• Visited March 2012

Menlo Park
“Few Words will sum it all up for you”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Lionell, the Frenchman who owns this tucked away open air restaurant, located just a half block from the beach on the north end of Bucerias, and is also the cook .... cooks up THE BEST CREPES THIS SIDE OF PARIS. The authentic French Egg and Cheese crepes are "killer" !

NOTHING FURTHER NEED BE STATED !

• Visited March 2012
Bucerias, Mexico
“Delicious food and friendly service.”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I had the Spanish crepe with piquante sauce and it was wonderful, filled with beef and just the right spicey flavor. My mate had a chicken with a creamy poblano sauce that she said was very tasty. They also serve a very nice capuchino. We both highly reccomend Casa Triskell and will be returning again.

• Visited February 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“You cannot just go once!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I was planning on having lunch in a different restaurant every day during my stay in Bucerias. Once I ate one of the crepes with the different choices of savoury fillings at Casa Triskell, I had to eat there everyday! Best food I've had in a long time and so inexpensive. Claudia and Lionel are warm lovely folks who complete the experience there.

Visited February 2012
“Authentic French Crepes in quaint bistro”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I found this marvelous restaurant several years ago in Bucerias. The owners are always there creating a perfect crepe. I am addicted to "The Buceriana" crepe which is made with shrimp, diced carrots, and a creamy zucchini flower sauce. I just ate it today for lunch and am still savoring the flavors. Stop some evening and have a dessert crepe. My favorite is with vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce. They also serve delicious breakfast crepes; my favorite has ham, eggs, and cheese. You won't be disappointed. The owner,chef,is from France and runs the place with his marvelous wife who originally came from Guadalajara, Mexico. It is a cute, clean bistro with covered outside seating. We drive from mid Puerto Vallarta to have these crepes!!!!

Sharon-teacher