“Nice...”

Restaurant Ixta
Ranked #36 of 180 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Owner Pierre Baerswyl and his fantastic team delight locals and visitors alike with great food and service with an ambiance that is friendly yet professional. Chef Abraham Madrid has a marvelous gift for bringing an international flair to the very best of Mexican cuisine. From Tequila Shrimp to True Soup to the best Enchiladas in the Riviera Nayarit (according to Pierre himself), you will always enjoy the freshness and care that goes into every dish. Yummy Lime, Mango and Strawberry Margaritas and icy cold beer are part of an All-Day Happy Hour and busy Friday nights with live music by 'Son 4' make IXTA the perfect place to meet locals and visitors alike. Reservations are not required but recommended for Live Music Nights.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

A good restaurant in Bucerias. Tapas are great, service is friendly, hamburger is good. Well, thi is a nice place.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place on the first morning of our stay, and kept coming back. 85 pesos for coffee, juice, toast and your choice of eggs, meat and pancakes! The food is delicious, great service, and very clean restaurant and bathrooms.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Ate here for breakfast a number of times during our stay in Bucerias. All breakfasts are 85 pesos and are of good quality. Lots of choices with all of them accompanied by orange juice and endless coffee. Great service and good location.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is good, I ate the tapas with chicken. The waiter is attentive and friendly. The Toilets are very clean. This is a nice place!!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Until a few weeks ago, I had only been to Ixta for the monthly breakfast meetings of a community organization. Good buffet, but IMO, it's pretty difficult to mess up basic breakfast items.

When friends suggested Ixta for lunch, it sure sounded good to me. Since I was craving some Tex-Mex, I ordered the taco salad and I was not disappointed. No ground beef or other meat, but it was positively loaded with bacon and cheese. Several in my party had the low priced mini burger and fries. The burgers were not as "mini" as I thought they'd be. The next time I go to Ixta, I plan to get the burger, but I'll order the "normal" sized with plenty of grilled onions.