“Great Food, Service and Music...”

Encore Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #29 of 183 Restaurants in Bucerias
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are located at #51 Lazaro Cardenas Street (cor Abasolo). Bucerias, Nayarit. It is 3 blocks north of Royal Decameron Hotel
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We enjoyed our Canadian Thanksgiving with Armi and her staff at the very welcoming Encore Restaurant. Everything was superb, from the impeccable service to the delicious meal while listening to live Jazz. A great place to celebrate those special occasions. The ambiance at Encore just makes you want to linger after dinner.
Breakfast and lunch in the garden atmosphere are also not to be missed! As we'll be here for the winter we look forward to great food and music at Encore.

CathyH.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was the very first place my husband and I visited the first time we ventured away from the Royal Decameron 2 years ago. Then, we were enamoured by the siren's call of a velvety jazz singer and live band. We stayed for drinks, and the night was magical.
This time around, my husband and I went for dinner, early in the tourist season so not yet busy, not yet with the live band, but still with the same charismatic and friendly singer from 2 years ago. She sang to a small bunch of us, but gave it her all and even took requests. On the food side of things, however, there were frozen vegetables in the curried rice dish I had--those little segments of green been and carrot I used to push under my plate as a child, hiding them from view from my mother. If I wasn't so hungry, and they weren't so darned nice, I probably wouldn't have eaten it. I hope that's the only mistake on the menu, because otherwise it's a great place to hang out and have some cocktails to the soothing sounds of a true Diva.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This cute locale offers an interesting menu including a few Indian curries! Our late evening search for a low key meal brought us in. Martinis were generous. Hand cut yam fries a surprise! Staff were attentive and friendly. There are both patio and inside table options. Family friendly.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The owner Armi is an international jazz singer and in the winter season she sings every night for YOUR supper. Her voice is impeccable and yet, she doesn't impose it on your enjoyment of dinner or conversation with friends. A truly enjoyable experience, which we now intend to do on a weekly basis.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Tried this place too late in my trip to go back, or would have returned. A very nice garden courtyard setting for dinner, and the night we were there Armi Granos was singing jazz with a trio, and she is a terrific, warm-voiced singer, so made for lovely evening. We also liked the menu, which included things like curries and Asian noodles and spring rolls, so something refreshingly different. I had a salad and friend had a shrimp dish, and we both loved our dishes. Service was friendly and warm, and between sets the owner also stopped by to see that we were happy with our dishes.
We both were knocked out by fantastic key lime pie for dessert, with a wonderful refreshing taste.
This place also serves breakfast and lunch, and I will be back next time in Bucerias. Would highly recommend for a nice evening with music. Check to see if Armi is singing that night..she doesn't perform every night. Other nights might include musicians without the singer, but it's still a lovely place for a meal. Thanks for a memorable evening!