“You absolutely must try this restaraunt. You will not be disappointed.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sandrina's

Sandrina's
Ranked #2 of 168 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Riverton, Manitoba
“You absolutely must try this restaraunt. You will not be disappointed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were at Sandrina's two years ago for the first time and loved it so we picked it as the place to have our reception dinner after our wedding on January 4th, 2013. The atmosphere is beautiful and the service is second to none. And the food ... absolutely delicious. I had the pollo parmesan and my husband had the steak and shrimp. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. We even went back again the night before we left Mexico.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Josie046

Guadalajara, MX
“If I had only "one meal to eat" in PV . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

If we were in the Puerto Vallarta area and told to pick "one place" for a meal, we would quickly choose Sandrina's in Bucerias. Sandrina is a nice Greek lady from Canada who simply knows how to prepare exceptional meals. We have been there a dozen times, including a New Years Eve, and we all left talking about what a wonderful experience we had. She offers a variety of meat and fish dishes along with several well prepared vegetables. The food is simply wonderful! My wife is lactose and gluten intolerant and they have dishes that can be prepared to meet those needs. The staff is first class and the rear terrace is the "place to be" for a wonderful evening, and you will be less than a block from the sea. She has a nice deli in the front of the restaurant if you can't stay for a meal. So go and enjoy this wonderful, small restaurant, and I know you will thank me when you do.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank LenoIrish
Vernon
“Best in Bucerias”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

The food was awesome. Had the fish one night and the Souvlaki another night. Staff were great. The restaurant setting is very cool. The people that own it are from Vancouver Island I believe and there is a lot of funky stuff for sale. Loved the glasses and plates.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank jasond_71
Bucerias, Mexico
“Must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

It's a surprise to wander through the shop out into a candle lit garden terrace for the dining room. I had Andres special pasta - I think I could eat that dish every day. Every single staff member at one point stopped by to say hello. Exceptional food, atmosphere and service.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Katalina23
“Great food, exceptional service and outstanding atmosphere! I am going back again and again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were greeted by the owner and made to feel like we were home for a special visit. Everybody in our party of 8 ordered something different as a main course and we all enjoyed the dishes we ordered (even the fussy kids). The wine options are as refined and balanced as you would find in any fine restaurant in New York City.

The main courses were in very generous portions and the entrees came to us quickly. Dessert and coffee was very relaxed and we were not pushed along to pay the bill and free up the table for someone else. We lingered and marvelled at all the wonderful art and chotskis for sale.

The bathrooms were not only very clean, but also artistically astounding; I have never seen such a beautiful and elegant way to run water to wash one's hands.

It's clear that the owner's love of mixing great food, wonderful atmosphere, excellent service with art and sophisticated culture is a passion that she does very well. Out party of 8 left feeling not only satisfied gastronomically, but we also felt like we had spent an I intimate evening in the elegant courtyard of a gracious grand lady of artistic culture and elegant laid back sophistication.

My next visit to Peurto Vallarta will definitely include a dinner at Sandrina's

Thank you Sandrina and staff for making my vacation magical.

2 Thank Garill