“What a gem in Bucerias”

Yo Yo Mo's Pizza and Sports Bar
Ranked #15 of 181 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The BEST pizza that I've had! So many people love it and will come back for more!
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Our friends brought us here for a little casual dinning and to watch some of the Olympics. What a cool little gem in Bucerias. Great pizza and the wait staff are very friendly.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

When you travel during hockey season with 4 hockey crazy boys and an equally crazy hockey dad, sometimes the best fix is pizza and a game. Yo-Yo Mo's totally delivered good food and the Canucks! In fact, as we were staying in the area for 2 weeks, we were able to catch up on our team more than once! I must say, it was also a great break from the all inclusive offerings! The pizza options were great and I had a very happy crew. Nice walk along the beach back to our hotel.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I was hesitant to go to a pizza place, but our friend needed a pizza fix. It was fantastic! Service was great. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I am not a sports fan in the slightest, but my parent's friend suggested we check this place out and we were not disappointed. The food is really good and incredibly cheap pizza is always a plus. We were staying in Bucerias at an all inclusive for 2 weeks and went to Yoyo Mo's 3 times. The staff was very pleasant and friendly. The gravy for the fries is also really great. Nothing but good things to say!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a great sports bar. I'm not much of a sports bar fan, but was accompanying a couple of rabid hockey fans. I would definitely go back. The food is good, the service is speedy and the patrons are boisterous, especially when their team is winning.