“EH.”

Adauto's On The Beach
Ranked #16 of 180 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The food was good, but the reviews made it sound like it was the best in town. I disagree. I had the tropical shrimp. The shrimps were large and the serving was big.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

When we got NO service at Breaker's Pub, we got up & went next door to Adauto's. Excellent service, excellent FOOD! We went back many times during our 4 week stay. Every time we had friends come to visit we took them to Adauto's. Some friends had their kids with them...we sat at the table enjoying lunch, and the kids played in the sand and water. They even have an outdoor shower so you can rinse off! Adauto, and his brothers Max & Benjamin make you feel very welcome! The coconut shrimp is the BEST! I didn't see it on their menu when we went for lunch, so I asked if they had coconut shrimp and was told "sure, we can make it for you!" They are very accomodating!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had a great time at this restaurant no rush great food. Excellent service. Surf and turf excellent, Mahi Mahi to die for, sea food fettuccine excellent. Aside from good service and excellent food great view of the beach. Complementary Kailua at they'd of dinner and the Marta de called a taxi for us to get back to our hotel

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Friendly staff, right on the beach and best of all the marvelous food. I recommend the BBQ Shrimp. Close to the hotel and market.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

What a treat! Ate on the beach - thatched roof and all!! WIDE variety of food choices and reasonably priced. My Curry shrimp was excellent. My husband's chile releno was big enough for two! Nice sides included. Rest of our party had mexican dishes and loved them! Wonderful, attentive wait staff capped off a perfect evening!