“same quality food as last year”

Adauto's On The Beach
Ranked #14 of 185 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner at Aduatos. Complimentary salsa fresco and chips to begin. We started with a shared fish taco appetizer, very good. (They should offer this as a meal).Tacos were served rolled in a soft tortilla, kind of how you roll sushi. Loved the presentation. For dinner, I had the shrimp fajitas. They did not spare the shrimp- there were so many, and they were served with a scoop of rice, guac and home made tortillas. Shrimp were tender and flavorful. My husband and son had the mahi-mahi (fish of the day), made in garlic butter. They thoroughly enjoyed it. Towards the end of our meal, I was down by the water taking photos and our waiter told me to come back to the table. Well, they came out with a nice piece of carrot cake for my son’s birthday! They must have heard us talking about his birthday and they surprised him. Totally a surprise, it was really nice. This is our second year in Bucerias, and found that returning to Aduatos was a good idea.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This restaurant right on the beach is a real jewel in Bucerias. The food is wonderful and expertly prepared and the wait staff are friendly, helpful and begin to feel like family after repeat visits. Max took care of us while we were there on our five or six visits and always made great suggestions. When we were looking for oysters on the half-shell, he recommended Pedro's Bucerias and it was really good. We ate there twice. It is a little open air place on Cuahutemoc, two blocks up from Del Pacifico. We had oysters three ways right out of Banderas Bay and they were delicious. The next time I had lobster and it was equally delicious.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We live in Bucerias and have been going to Adauto's regularly for 7 + years. Everything about the restaurant is consistent and the best, we have never been dissappointed. The menu offers specialty items, and a wide range of choices, from seafood, chicken, beef and pasta to hamburgers and quesadillas. His shrimp dishes are the best. If there is a question about a meal, Aduato and his staff are quick to fix any concern. Customer service is a high point with the staff.

2  Thank Bucerias-Greenleaf
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The service and the food were equally amazing. I will return to this place for sure. I love the little community of Bucerias... if you are staying in Nuevo no need to go into Puerto as Buceriaa is closer and very authentic....

The only downside to this restaurant is the vendors do come up, but when you say no, they go away quickly. I only had about 4 of them the entire dinner. I sat on the beach and loved sinking my toes into the sand... would highly recommend... and you can share the 2 lobster, shrimp and steak dinner for 605 pesos... so worth it!

1  Thank de-Anna M
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Found this place the first day and glad that we did-over a 10 day visit -we had 3 lunches and 3 dinners plus mucho time on their beach-yes vendors but in Bucerias , they are not as aggressive as in PV- the owner and his family treat you like family and are very helpful in not only their food and service - but with helpful hints of where to go for special thing like the best oysters in bucerias- a little place called Pedros Bucerias on Cuahutemoc st about 2 blocks away-now back to Adautos-had the lobster-very good---the steak-very very good--and seafood nachos-enough for 4 and very good-good drinks as well --we will be back

1  Thank juanapvregular