Los Arroyos Verdes
Suites Atlas(Bucerias)(Great Value!)
$95
La Posada de Bucerias(Bucerias)(Great Value!)
$106
Aventura Pacifico(Bucerias)(Great Value!)
$151
$99
Refugio del Mar(Bucerias)(Great Value!)
$135
$90
  • Pool
Banderas Suites(Bucerias)(Great Value!)
$80
Hotel Suites Nadia Bucerias(Bucerias)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Pool
Vista Vallarta(Bucerias)(Great Value!)
$101
$89
Priceline
All reviewslupeshuttlemexicoaccommodationspoolunitsinternetoceanpesos
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I recently moved to Los Arroyos Verdes (LAV) - all of my expectations have been met, or exceeded since getting established here. The quality of the staff, the cleanliness of public spaces, the responsiveness of the owner, Guadalupe Dipp Reyes, and the sheer beauty of my surroundings - I have been very, very pleased with my decision to make LAV my home in Mexico. If what you seek is an expensive resort hotel with lots of diversions, look elsewhere, BUT if what you seek is a quiet, restful place to recharge your batteries, or perhaps reinvent yourself then come to Los Arroyos Verdes. The theme is healthfulness, the intent is consciousness, the execution is flawless.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. The two bedroom, two bath town houses are perfect for up to four adults.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Eric L
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I live in the Puerto Vallarta area and was the silent auction winner of a one night stay at Los Arroyos Verdes (owner Guadalupe Dipp Reyes is an active supporter of local charity organizations). I wish we could have stayed longer and next time we will. From the moment we arrived we knew we had found a special oasis of peace and tranquility. We spent a magical day lounging by the pool and enjoying a pool-side lunch and drinks served with a smile and a willingness to go the extra mile for our comfort. The evening was spent relaxing on our private patio enjoying a bottle of wine and a scrumptious dinner delivered by a near-by restaurant that had been recommended by the staff. Alas - after a peaceful nights sleep and a yummy breakfast by the pool we had to tear ourselves away! Thanks to all the staff for making us feel so welcome - we'll be back!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank happy2travel_13_
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our recent visit to Los Arroyos Verdes was a complete surprise. The grounds are very beautiful, well maintained and exceptionally comfortable. Whether you stay for an afternoon or a week, you will not want to miss this welcoming resort in the Puerto Vallarta area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank A2B1492
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I could tell the minute we came through the gates at Los Arroyos Verdes that we had entered a very special place. But I couldn't have known then what a wonderful 11 days we had in store for us. The grounds are gorgeous, but in an organic, whimsical way - so much care has been taken to make this a beautiful oasis of trees and native plants that you almost feel like you're in a botanical garden. And then, there is the pool. Ahhh, the pool, the gorgeous centerpiece of the property. You can spend the entire day there (we did several times) and swim in the clear, warm water, read, doze under the shade of the palapa in the middle of the pool. Julio runs a fabulous kitchen in the restaurant by the pool - his food was really tasty and his margaritas to die for.

Our room was spacious and comfortable, and we especially loved sitting out on the patio with our coffee in the morning watching the hummingbird on her nest. It was great to have a fridge to keep a few things in, and while we only cooked a few times, the kitchen area was modern and great to take advantage of.

But the reason we'll return to Los Arroyos Verdes was the way we were treated by the staff - by the time we left we almost felt like family. When we first arrived I overheard people saying that they stay there for extended periods each year, and I know why. Raoul, Alfredo, Alex and the rest of the staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. There was always a ride into town when we needed one, and always with a smile. The owner, Guadalupe Dipp (who designed the resort), has built a property and staff she can really be proud of.

Room Tip: Each casita has it's unique charm; while we were there, there were several "open houses," where you could walk in and wander through casitas that weren't being used. I honestly don't think any of the casitas would disappoint!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DebZoe
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Had a wonderful afternoon at Los Arroyos, layed under the shade of the palm trees , listening to Bryan Savage play his flute and sax.... was a great day to spend with my daughter and other friends. I live in Bucrias and have never had the pleasure to visit Los Arroyos Verde. Im so glad I decided to do this day with my daughter and a girlfriend. The grounds are amazing , the service was awesome. don't miss a chance to spend an afternoon or even a week here!

Room Tip: j\pool, and restaurant are great,
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends