“Great Evening-Great Food”
Review of My Mexican Kitchen

My Mexican Kitchen
More attraction details
Owner description: Small group, hands-on cooking classes of traditional Mexican food. Come learn what surprising flavors Mexico has to offer in an intimate group setting. All classes include your dinner and a recipe booklet of the day's dishes. Check the website for prices and a description of each day's class (topics vary daily). Take home something more from Mexico than just a tan--give your friends or family back home a souvenir (dinner) that will not gather dust on the shelf!
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We loved our cooking class at My Mexican Kitchen. Travis and Edgar are very personable and skilled at what they do. We enjoyed learning about different Mexican salsas and phenomenal appetizers. We plan to make these wonderful dishes for friends and family in the future. If you love to cook, or eat authentic Mexican dishes, you would not go wrong spending an evening with My Mexican Kitchen.

1  Thank PennynGreg
There are newer reviews for My Mexican Kitchen

Reviewed March 7, 2011

Great experience attending the 5 course meal! We learned so much! From making salsa, to a wonderful soup and mole! Our hosts Travis and Edgar brought interesting stories of their travels. They did a wonderful job explaining how the different spices and peppers are used. A wonderful experience!

Reviewed March 3, 2011

Great food! Travis and Edgar are friendly- they chat with you while preparing the food. They tell you what the ingredients are in the food you are eating. They know their stuff.
We had them come to our condo twice in a week!!

Reviewed February 18, 2011

We went to the appetizer and salsa cooking class. Everything was delicous! My husband isn't the cook in our household, but he fit right in and only had to chop a couple of things and mostly did the eating. We made some wonderful salsas, fresh tortillas and we were very full when we left. So the tip is...don't eat before you go. If you wish to drink wine or beer, you need to bring your own and they offer non alcoholic beverages. It was a fun evening, from 6pm to about 9:15 or so...then a 10 minute taxi ride back to Nuevo Vallarta.

Reviewed February 6, 2011

Travis from the mexican kitchen catered a dinner for four at our condo last month. I must say that I was unsure as to what to expect when i made the booking. The five course dinner was excellent. We all felt that we were undercharged for the quality and presentation of the food. Needless to say, I highly recommend the mexican kitchen.

1  Thank canuck020