“Enjoyed our lobster”

Mark's Bar and Grill
Ranked #6 of 180 Restaurants in Bucerias
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The regular crowd at Mark’s Bar and Grill in Bucerias, both visitors and residents, consistently give this Riviera Nayarit hot spot top reviews for food, ambiance and overall experience. Whether dining at the bar with great conversation or on the tropical garden patio under the stars, the Mediterranean and Asian inspired food will exceed expectations.Chef Jan Benton’s passion for creating a menu to satisfy the most discerning clientele is characterized by freshness, simplicity and depth of flavor. Serving dinner nightly and lunch in season, from November through April.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

DH and I went here for lobster and had a great meal. This is a fairly large restaurant with an indoor and garden area. The service was excellent.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I had our evening dinner here twice, both times we were very happy with our meals, (the lobster pumpkin bisque, California Pizza, Macadamia encrusted Snapper) all very tasty and beautifully presented.
It has a very elegant and romantic setting yet is not intimidating, the staff was prompt and efficient, prices are perhaps a little higher than some other restaurants in the area but not outrageous and has a good wine list.
Reservations are usually a must especially if planning on dining after 7PM, has both open air and covered dining available.
It will be a definite return visit next year.

1  Thank SammytheEagle
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We had heard about Mark's, but didn't find the time to visit. The owner is a cousin of a friend, so we made the time. It was well worth it! My wife had Encrusted Fish and I had the best Pork Chop that I have ever eaten. The owner's wife is from New Zealand and she prepares the food and desserts. We each had a slice of Key Lime Pie . . .amazing. We are elated that we finally dined there. The restaurant's foods are pricey, but truly worth it.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. The best house made gnocchi I have has in a long time. Nice to have the music. Good filet. Nice outdoor seating.
Make a reservation during peak times. Caution if it rains.

1  Thank 2Sonny
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is a great romantic restaurant. The Ravioli with Sage Butter is to die for......don't miss it!
My husband has tried many great things, but I can't resist the ravioli as I can't seem to find it
at home in Los Angeles.