“Pizza's”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We love the pizza's, nice atmosphere, great service

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We found the service excellent, the live music soft and not overpowering and the food very good. The owner, Massimo, is great fun to talk to when he is in town.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

my wife and i went to this place a few weeks a go, we had to leave it cause the bartender was very rude pushing us over the edge to buy a bottle of wine kept talking so we could not even have time to decide what we wanted speaking to us as if we where a couple of morons whom didn't even know what wine is so we got very frustrated and left.

Well last night we decided to give it another chance just so we could find out what an awful service they give, at first the waiter that seated us down was polite, i wanted to buy some cigarets since they do not sell them there the guy offer to go buy some for me, so he went, meanwhile me and my wife where seating there for about 15 minutes nobody comes to take drink order or give us a menu, finally a different waiter shows up and takes our drink and food orders, another 10 minutes goes by and the waiter with the cigarets shows up, so i told him that they haven't come with our drinks, he gets upset and tell us that he was going to be our waiter but since the other guy took our order there was nothing that he could do(so basically he was refusing service to me just because the another guy took our order), trows the cigarets at me and tells me that he had to go to get them cause they where sort staff and waits there with this mean looking face expecting a tip like if i was going to tip him after the way he was talking to me angry and impolite.
Our pasta takes also a lot of time to be ready and when it finally was the waiter shows up with it and tell us that there was no seafood at all(we've had order a pizza with shrimp), this is 35 minutes after we ordered. Despite all this the food was great, house wine was terrible but we where tired and wanted to go, well the waiter drop the check but never went back for it so we got up and go to the cashier, guess who?, the same rude guy, he tries the credit card 6 times comes to me and tells me that my credit card doesn't work and that i have to pay with cash, i asked to see the credit card machine and surprise is of line, he never apologies just blames the other guy for everything, the card's good this time and we leave, we still tipped 20%.
the place is gorgeous, the food very good, the price very reasonable but 2 different guys treating us like crap twice in a row i don't know if i wanna go back to this place.
In my opinion this one guy should get fired... or dumped into the ocean with a few bricks.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Known for oven baked pizza and that is what most got. Caprese salad was fresh but you have to add your own balsamic, bruschetta is good. All and all good time and good food. Clean and refreshing atmosphere

Reviewed April 2, 2012

food was yuk, my daughter orderd the camaron barrito, maybe 3 prawns diced up with soggy lettece, she picked through it but it was a mess. My lunch wasnt much better

1  Thank Colleen A