“what a view”
Review of Silver Lake Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Silverlake
Silver Lake Resort
jeeno
“what a view”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed in cabin 7, simple and clean, and we were grateful for the enforced quiet hours, a large group of campers had pop radio playing loudly throughout each evening which kind of spoiled the experience, but at least we got to sleep peacefully

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The accommodations are quite modest, but the location is 5-star. No amenities (hair dryer, ceiling fan, AC, etc.) but a friendly staff and a beautiful view of Mt. St. Helen's. We had an upstairs room and I was glad -- the walls and floor are quite thin and I think I would have been annoyed by the sound of footsteps above me.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank AHappyMom2Two
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed April 13, 2013

me and my family had unforgettible time, it was quite and peaceful, my husband had worderful time fishing, it was just great, i have no words that can explain how much i loved my mini two days vacation.

Room Tip: if you love cabins like i do, i recommend to stay at cabin 7, because you have little background tha...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Western Washington
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed in Cabin #10, I think the motel rooms must be nicer, based on the high reviews here.
The cabin is very small-- but I get what cozy means so that wasn't a surprise. We were just spending the night here after a day of hunting, so we just wanted a warm dry place. So I can't really address the grounds or fishing, etc.
The bed was the worst bed we have ever slept in- that was the worst part of the visit. My husband could hardly move the next day.
I felt the rate was a bit high for an early December stay, but I could have opted not to stay there..
The positives:
The people who I spoke with were very pleasant, as was the man who gave us the keys to the room.
The room was clean.Yay!
Overall I maybe would try another room, but I definitely wouldn't sleep on that bed again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dingham605
Haleiwa, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

We are blessed to have found this motel after dreading the bore of another normal hotel. The motel is lakefront and our room (suite - apartment sized) has a fireplace, jet tub, walk around porch and huge windows overlooking the lake. We awoke to peaceful fog over the lake. Even though its older it is just what we wanted with character, view, and a change from the norm without high expense. Great value and definitely coming back.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank Tricia M
Ferndale, Washington
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We stayed through the Thanksgiving holiday, and had family and friends join us for festivities the whole time we were there. the motel suite we were in had everything needed to enjoy ourselves very comfortably. Plenty of room, beautiful view, good fishing, close enough to town, yet far enough away to feel like your in a mountain resort. The staff was helpful with all of our needs and questions. We are definitely coming back.

Room Tip: The silver suite above the store. Wrap around deck, fireplace 2 bedrooms great kitchen large living...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Wonderful time fishing on the lake and relaxing to cozy room that had all the amenities of home. I love staying here and will certainly will be back in spring of 2013. If you want a wonderful getaway this is the Silver lake resort is the way to go.. especially if you love to fish.

Room Tip: Recommend the motel
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverlake
Super 8 Kelso Longview Area
Red Lion Hotel Kelso/Longview
Blue Heron chateau
Blue Heron chateau
#1 of 1 in Castle Rock

Been to Silver Lake Resort? Share your experiences!