I stayed in one of the suites at Copthorne Solway and thought it was good valu for money. It was clean, comfortable and tidy with the usual tea/coffee making facilties as well as mini bar. The spa bath was a delight to unwind in before getting a great night sleep in a comfortable bed. The public areas were clean and tidy and the staff were a delight. The only down fall was the breakfast, it was below average with the hot food not even being warm and not a lot of selection and half empty fruit. However, i'd stay again without a thought minus the breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park now holds a 4 Star Plus Qualmark rating and EnviroGold. Located in the heart of an internationally acclaimed wine region, the resort is set in 10 hectares of landscaped grounds & native bush on the outskirts of Masterton, Wairarapa's largest town. Nearby attractions include vineyards, Tui Brewery, Vintage Aviator Collection & PMB National Wildlife Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Hotel & Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Hotel And Resort Solway Park, Wairarapa
- Copthorne Hotel Masterton
- Masterton Solway Park