“A life changing experience”

Salsa Dreams Antigua
More attraction details
Owner description: Hen parties,weddings,birthday and more I am from Guatemala I have lots of experience working with students from all countries and of all levels of capability. I have both the skill and the patience to help you reach your desired level in dance.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A life changing experience”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I started off with just one week of classes everyday but I was learning so much and enjoying it so much that I extended my trip, and my course of salsa classes, 3 times. Mike and Carmen are not only incredible dancers themselves but are very experienced in teaching their craft and so have all the patience necessary to teach a beginner like me. I am proud to say that I was able to dance in the clubs well before I left Antigua and will certainly be practicing my new skill on the dancefloors back home. The school can also teach many other types of Latin dance, not just salsa: merengue, bachata, tango, bolero, as well as having hip hop classes too! Even if you are not interested in paying for private classes (which are ridiculously cheap compared to what you would pay for one hour of a professional's time in Europe), you should definitely go along to the free group classes on a Monday and Tuesday night at 5pm - I bet anything you end up changing your mind about private classes!

Visited October 2011