“Great food!”

Thyme For Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 7, 2012

A great place to brunch! Good hot meals or grab a quick sandwich and coffee and go. The monster hamburgers can feed more than one. Indoor and outside seating so no matter the weather a good spot.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The coffee was only so so but loved how it came with a chocolate coffee bean and the date loaf was generous and delicious. Great to sit outside on a fine day.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Really yum food and good coffee! I love going there! Reasonably priced as well! Go try it for yourself!

1  Thank mookat
Reviewed June 4, 2012

The pancakes were great and my boyfriend liked his Big Thyme Burger - it was enormous! The staff were ooookay and the atmosphere was average. The worst thing was looking under the salt shaker lid and seeing all the crap under there!!! Definitely not gourmet or high end but the food and coffee was alright.

1  Thank catherinespiller
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Im reading a couple of the other reviews and thinking THANK GOD! I didnt have the manager (I think)...I had a pleseant time out in the Sunday morning sun!. The assistant took my family's order and were out in a reasonably prompt manner. Our hot drinks were out within 5 mins! and hot :) Our food was delicious and not a scrap of food was left on the plates and so filling. I think the food is midely over priced but I'd still go back :o) I pray to always have good service here x