I stayed at this motel on the night 15th November 2013 during a whistlestop driving tour of the north and south islands. This is a very friendly family run motel. What a super room we had, we were upgraded to a larger 2 roomed apartment with comfortable beds, our outside patio was next to the pool (a fair sized shaped pool but a tad too cold for me) as were most of the ground floor rooms. All rooms seemed to overlook the pool. We had breakfast delivered to our room (ordered the night before) and was cooked by the owner exactly as we asked. Free WiFi was available and the owner/staff were very very helpful. Highly reccommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality self contained motel accommodation overlooking a superb landscaped pool complex with waterfall. Large BBQ areas for great outdoor dining and enjoying the Whangamata sunshine. Spacious studio, one and two bedroom units with private spa and decks with views over marina and pool, well equipped self catering kitchens, modern marble & tiled bathrooms and Sky TV 50+. Private, luxury honeymoon suite ideal for romantic getaways. Wireless internet, off-street parking available. Children's playground and breakfast available on request. Walking distance to Marina, beaches, golf course, restaurants and lovely designer shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Breakers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Hotel Whangamata
- Breakers Motel Whangamata, South Pacific