We found this place quite by accident and we were glad we did.It's in a good location in a relatively small town. The lady on the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large with doors that opened out onto a patio area and straight to the pool area which we didn't get to use as it was only an overnight stay.we could also see the boats in the harbour from our room. The town itself was limited in what it had to offer but very pleasant nevertheless.Eating out could be a problem as there didn't seem to be many places to choose from we ate in one of the local clubs which are always good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality self contained motel accommodation overlooking a superb landscaped pool complex with waterfall. Large BBQ areas for great outdoor dining and enjoying the Whangamata sunshine. Spacious studio, one and two bedroom units with private spa and decks with views over marina and pool, well equipped self catering kitchens, modern marble & tiled bathrooms and Sky TV 50+. Private, luxury honeymoon suite ideal for romantic getaways. Wireless internet, off-street parking available. Children's playground and breakfast available on request. Walking distance to Marina, beaches, golf course, restaurants and lovely designer shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Breakers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Hotel Whangamata
- Breakers Motel Whangamata, South Pacific