We spent 2 nights at this motel, and found the owners and staff very helpful and friendly, offering to do our laundry whilst we went out for dinner in the evening. The room was great, with a well equipped kitchenette and the bed was very comfortable. The motel was within walking distance of the town, (about 10 minutes) which meant we could both have a drink with our dinner in the evening, and also walking distance to the beach. Although we didnt use the pool,but it was a very nice area and ideal for people with children. Also only about an hours drive away from Cathedral Cove and Hot Beach which are well worth the visit. Would definitely recommend this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality self contained motel accommodation overlooking a superb landscaped pool complex with waterfall. Large BBQ areas for great outdoor dining and enjoying the Whangamata sunshine. Spacious studio, one and two bedroom units with private spa and decks with views over marina and pool, well equipped self catering kitchens, modern marble & tiled bathrooms and Sky TV 50+. Private, luxury honeymoon suite ideal for romantic getaways. Wireless internet, off-street parking available. Children's playground and breakfast available on request. Walking distance to Marina, beaches, golf course, restaurants and lovely designer shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Breakers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Hotel Whangamata
- Breakers Motel Whangamata, South Pacific