We have travelled all over New Zealand recently and this was one of the best places we stayed although not the most expensive. The owner, Marie could not have been more helpful. The room was spacious and immaculately maintained. The kitchen area contained both microwave and hob and was well equipped. The bed was super kingsized. Surprise, surprise on the balcony which overlooked the Marina was a spa bath, luxury indeed. There was also a pool , barbeque area and laundry facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality self contained motel accommodation overlooking a superb landscaped pool complex with waterfall. Large BBQ areas for great outdoor dining and enjoying the Whangamata sunshine. Spacious studio, one and two bedroom units with private spa and decks with views over marina and pool, well equipped self catering kitchens, modern marble & tiled bathrooms and Sky TV 50+. Private, luxury honeymoon suite ideal for romantic getaways. Wireless internet, off-street parking available. Children's playground and breakfast available on request. Walking distance to Marina, beaches, golf course, restaurants and lovely designer shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Breakers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Hotel Whangamata
- Breakers Motel Whangamata, South Pacific