Visiting our daughter in Auckland for a three week holiday touring NZ from Scotland booked Breakers by good reviews on Trip Adviser was not disapointed Marie went out of her way to make our stay perfect and my daughter even got use of the motels canoe . Breakers is a short walk to local shops and restaurants with plenty of variety. the beach walk only a few minutes away was awesome can not wait to go back.
Linda and Tom from Scotland SITING OUR DAUGHTER IN AUCKLAND FOR A THREE WEEK HOLIDAY TOURING NZ FROM SCOTLAND BO OKED BREAKERS BY GOOD REVIEWS ON TRIP ADVISER WAS NOT DISAPOINTED MARIE WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE OUR STAY PERFECT AND MY DAUGHTER EVEN GOT USE OF HOTELS CANOE SHORT WALK TO LOCAL RESTAURANTS WHICH WERE PLENTIFUL AND BEACH WALK AWSOME CANT WAIT TO GO BACK
LINDA AND TOM FROM SCOTLAND
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality self contained motel accommodation overlooking a superb landscaped pool complex with waterfall. Large BBQ areas for great outdoor dining and enjoying the Whangamata sunshine. Spacious studio, one and two bedroom units with private spa and decks with views over marina and pool, well equipped self catering kitchens, modern marble & tiled bathrooms and Sky TV 50+. Private, luxury honeymoon suite ideal for romantic getaways. Wireless internet, off-street parking available. Children's playground and breakfast available on request. Walking distance to Marina, beaches, golf course, restaurants and lovely designer shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Breakers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers Hotel Whangamata
- Breakers Motel Whangamata, South Pacific