“Great Service, Tasty Food”
Review of Sands Cafe - CLOSED

Sands Cafe
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I've been here quite a few times and I must admit its worth a try! Staff are friendly and will help you if you need it without any fuss. The food is very good, and they've got a decent variety for a small town cafe! I tried one of the Menu salads (Chicken, Bacon, and Brie), and it was so good I had to go back and get it again the next day.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Good coffee and milkshakes. Food very poor, the fish was floating in oil and the chips were the same. Staff friendly.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This place was not startling but it was quite acceptable. The service was excellent, cheerful and prompt. Food was reasonable priced and well prepared. We had scrambled eggs and bacon with toast which could all have been a litle hotter but were generous amounts and tasty. The coffee was excellent as was the milkshake. Altogether a pleasant cafe that was well patronised on a fairly dismal day.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My daughter and I had the chicken, bacon and Brie salad. It was so very delicious! The juice and ice cream portions are generous. The staff are friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I took my little brother here for breakfast on the weekend. We both had the pancakes with bacon,banana, maple syrup and ice cream, can't really beat that combination for a amazing breakfast. We had the fresh fruit smoothies to go with our breakfast and were very impressed. Great atmosphere and nice outdoor seating. We went back the same afternoon for the great selection of ice creams they have, awesome cafe!