“Top Restaurant”

TheLimeRoom
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Lime Room is a friendly restaurant & bar located just outside of beautiful Pauanui on the Coromandel Peninsula. Previously we could be found in the Pauanui Town Centre but now we have moved to the beautiful Lakes Resort Pauanui. We have an extensive menu which changes seasonally and caters to all tastes including allergy friendly foods. We have a wide array of beers, wines, and spirits. We are now able to offer a location for corporate functions & private events (i.e. weddings). Join us on your next night out in Pauanui, we are sure you won't be disappointed.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We ate at this restaurant a number of times during our stay at Pauanui. We were impressed by the variety of food available and the quality of the food. I recommend the chicken stack! The staff were friendly and helpful, offering suggestions of things to do while in the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I shared several meals here on our vacation to New Zealand. I'm not sure what was better the food service or the owner and his staff. Everything over delivered versus our expectations. It was just a great place to hang out. The owner initiated conversations on things to in New Zealand. It was so helpful and he made us feel comfortable. The food is great. We would definitely come here again and recommend to anyone.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant and had the chicken stack, I can honestly say this is by far one of the best meals I have ever eaten and I have eaten in some top restaurants around the world. It was so tasty and I actually would travel all the way back just for this!! We returned the day after for the same and it was just as good.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Stopped in for dinner after checking reviews on here instead of eating at the hotel, and we were not disappointed. Great service and advice on the meals available. After going through a few options I was not disappointed in my choice. My wife altered her meal slightly and this was not a problem. Awesome night, everyone was friendly and complete strangers were having conversations and a few laughs together which I think was helped along by the atmosphere created by the owners.
Good choice of beers and wines.
We believe a good place is one you would come back to with friends and this is one of those places.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

After reading many reviews on deciding where to go for dinner i was very glad myself and my partner chose the lime room,the food for money was a great match and the service was second to none. Will definately be back