This was the first time we had stayed in New Zealand and it was most relaxing. We were a bit disturbed about a previous review, but I can only comment on our experience. The place was great and the staff were some of the most attentive that we have come across anywhere in the world. We arrived early in the morning after a long flight from LA and they made our room up so that we could move in straight away. The food was also very very good, so perhaps they had changed the chef since the review that had worried us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, New Zealand