Shared a wonderful week here with friends. The resort is set in tranquil rainforest and our adjoining beautiful, large, refurbished cabins allowed for privacy when required and enjoying time together. The staff were excellent; the level of service was outstanding from everyone including the general manager, Nick; the chef was superb; food was a stand out, prices reasonable - you absolutely must have dinner here. Apart from exploring the lovely town of Pauanui, there are many nearby attractions and beaches or just sit and enjoy the view from the hotel lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, New Zealand