Visited for lunch after a poor experience last year. This time the food was delicious, BUT where we sat there were dead flies on the window ledge the seats were badly stained and the table was not clean with debris under the mats and the table had not been wiped down. Basic cleanliness would be a good start. Not a good look for a hotel in this beautiful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, New Zealand