What a lovely surprise. We recently stayed at your hotel on the New Zealand Mega Famil 2013. So as a travel agent, we know our standards. Very interesting hotel with lovely boutique finish. Bush chalets were spacious and had a very warm feeling to them.
Nice little chocolate treats which went nicely with cup of tea in the morning.
Only 5 minute walk to Pauanui Beach, which actually has a bbq area, so fantastic spot for a picnic. Use their free bicycles and make a day of it.
They have a tennis court onsite as well as relaxing pool and gym. Free wi-fi in the main building, mainly in the restaurant area.
Very tasty unique menu which I believe is updated regularly. Fantastic staff and everything is kept clean.
Would highly recommend this wonderful hotel and will definitely be sending my clients there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort is located at Pauanui Beach on the Coromandel Peninsula, 2 hours drive south east of Auckland. This luxurious, secluded hideaway features 48 chalets set in 10 hectares of native bushland, an award winning restaurant, guest lounge and sun decks with views overlooking Pauanui and the Pacific Ocean. Facilities include a tennis court, swimming pool and the nearby beach has 3km of golden sand and renowned for surfing. There are many bush tracks to explore and array of activities in the Coromandel region. A ferry service operates to nearby Tairua, home to cafes and art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Hotel Pauanui
- Grand Mercure Puka Park Resort Pauanui, New Zealand