“A great day”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A great day”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

On a recent visit by cruise ship to Tauranga we went on a tour with Corporate Tours to visit Rotorua and the surrounding area. We were a group of 10 people and we were all very happy with Paul the owner of the company who was our driver and guide. He gave us a great day and took us around all the local areas, Kiwi 360, Okere Falls, Te Puia and the geysers at Rotorua etc etc. His knowledge and descriptions of the areas he drove us to was excellent. We went on to enjoy lunch at a lakeside restaurant and along the way we visited the Government Gardens and a local park to see the hot pools there. He took us to so many extra spots he felt we should see and you would never have that opportunity when going on a bigger bus off the cruise ship. A scenic drive took us back to Mt Manganui to the cruise ship and we all agreed it had been a wonderful day. Paul was very conscious of getting us back to the ship in plenty of time for our departure. Thank you Paul for a great day..

Visited February 2014
Paul S, Owner at Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to post your review, I am glad that you enjoyed my tour, it is a great day for me too, when we have a relaxing fun day, I love showing my visitors some of the many great sights that we have and interacting with you all.
Cheers, see you next time Paul S

Salt Lake City, Utah
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day Tour in Touranga”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I'm a travel agent who worked with Paul for my cruise clients. He was very responsive and worked hard to customize the tour for my group of 11. He was reasonably priced and planned out a fantastic day for my clients. He tries to show them all they can see while they're in port. They loved how knowledgeable he was and how much fun he made the tour. He was their favorite tour guide of their 12 day cruise. Paul was easy to work with from the US and quick to reply to my emails. Thanks Paul for taking great care of my cruisers!

Visited February 2014
Thank you Peggy, Your clients had a great couple of days with me. Although we had time restraints the first day we did see a lot of Rotorua and enjoyed the tour at Hobbiton, the second day, after I collected them from their ship at Auckland we had a relaxing no rush informative over tour of Auckland, climaxing on top of Mount Eden where we could trace our days travel. I was sad to see them go when I dropped them at the airport for their flights home. Thank you for your imput, you are THE cruise Travel Agent
Huntington Beach,CA
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We booked Corporate Tours Tauranga before leaving for AU/NZ....we researched on Trip Advisor which had great reviews. Paul met us at the cruise port and everything went wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and made our tour and day exceptional. If you are going to Rotarua.....he's not only a great tour guide with a wonderful van with WIFI !!!.....he's a very nice man !!! Highly recommend. Enjoy !!

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Paul S, Owner at Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you Sandy for your review. Glad that you had such a good time. Enjoy track 25 at next Olympic Games

Regards Paul
Corporate Tours
Atlanta, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Informative and Accommodating”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

As arranged, Paul was waiting for us when we disembarked our ship. When we told him that one couple pulled out the morning of the tour, he immediately adjusted this price to accommodate this unforeseen problem. Without any resentment, we proceeded to cover the pre arranged itinerary of Tauranga and Rotarua. The day was busy but not rushed and we even took an hour to bathe in the spa waters. Paul did everything in his control to time our arrival in Rotorua perfectly to see the geyers explode. No request made of hime by any of our party was too much for him. Paul's knowledge of the area is vast and his friendlyness and enthusiam are even bigger. I highly recommend him as "your" guide.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Paul S, Owner at Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thanks for your generous review, I really enjoyed myself being part of your group for that day, I am pleased that you did also
Cheers see you agaIn soon
Paul S
Corporate Tours Tauranga
Canberra, Australia
“Rotorua Day Tour”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My family and friends booked with Paul after being told of his great tour. We were very impressed with Paul and all his knowledge of the area. We ended up seeing so much more than we expected and we had enough time for a bungy swing! I would definitely recommend Paul and his Rotorua Tour - fantastic!

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Paul S, Owner at Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Hi Nicole, Thank you for your review of your tour with Corporate Tours. I know that you all enjoyed yourselves and it was great and a pleasure to be with you all

Thanks again