“Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours”

Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Papamoa
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
Sunshine Coast
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our family were cruising around New Zealand in March 2013 and the Shore Tours being offered at the port of Tauranga did not appeal to any of us, so I decided to undertake some research on the internet when I cam across the website for Corporate Tours Tauranga Day Tours. We were really impressed with the itinerary and the cost was reasonable so booked for a group of five.

While onboard the ship, we met a great couple and one of them decided to join our Rotorua tour; so I emailed Paul from the ship two days before arriving in Rotorua to see if we could add one more person to our booking. I was really happy when Paul replied that it would be no trouble at all and the extra seat had been reserved.

When we got off the ship and headed to the carpark, Paul was there waiting for us all ready to take us on our adventure for the day. Mum was travelling with us and required a Walker for mobility and Paul was so helpful ensuring Mum was able to get on and off the minibus without difficulty. I was also impressed when he had an esky full of cold bottles of water for everyone to enjoy during our trip.

Well what can I say - starting with a HUGE THANKYOU to Paul.

The whole family and our friend totally enjoyed our trip with you in Rotorua - it was a totally awesome day. Thanks for the time you spent taking us to see the things we requested and the time you spent waiting for all of us, especially the dawdlers.

I particularly enjoyed the Polynesian Springs, Maori Cultural experience, seeing a real Kiwi and watching as the geysers put on an amazing display for us. I have taken some awesome photographs thanks to your local knowledge of some amazing scenery including the short trek into the rainforest, seeing a Silver Fern for myself and watching others rafting down the rapids. All of these wonderful experiences captured on film and photos to enjoy.

Will definately recommend your group to anyone travelling to New Zealand, and score you a Ten out of Ten (10/10)

Chris Brennan
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Australia

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Christine B

Charlottetown, PEI
193 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Not just for corporations”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I were in Tauranga for one day off a cruise ship in January. I had contacted Paul, owner/operator of Corporate Tours and arranged to hire his minivan for a private day tour. Paul does offer a selection of popular day tours for cruise ship passengers (check out his web site) but we worked with him to customize a tour. The minivan seats up to 11 passengers and I had no difficulty finding other passengers to join us.
Paul was an excellent guide and driver. Very informative and flexible and even made last minute adjustments to our proposed schedule.
We were easily able to visit Hobbiton as well as the Rotorua geysers and enjoy cultural performances at Te Puia. Paul was able to get us discounts at some of the sites and to gain us entry to a spa that wasn't even on our itinerary!
I would certainly contact Paul again and have already referred him to other guests on the cruise that were returning to the Tauranga area. Even if you don't have a group travelling with you, contact Paul. He might be able to have you join another small group.
Note: Payments are made directly to Paul, in cash, the day of the tour.

Visited January 2013