“The Best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Daniel's Cafe by the Sea

Daniel's Cafe by the Sea
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Daniel's Cafe is a family owned and operated local restaurant on Middle Caicos, a beautiful unspoiled island in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Located in Conch Bar village, Daniel's Cafe is right on the sea shore, with fabulous ocean views, great sea breezes - and whale watching from the patio January to March each year. WE WILL OPEN on DEC 1, 2016, currently closed, as our renovations are taking a bit longer than we hoped! Daniel's Cafe is Open Tuesday to Friday for lunch from 11am to 3pm...... so come on by - Daniel and the staff will be happy to welcome you!! Catch the LUNCH SPECIAL : choose Cracked Conch or Pan Fried Fish served with home made bread, fresh salad and mouth watering peas 'n rice for only $20.00! Come and relax, listen to great music, enjoy a fabulous local meal on the seashore patio and meet some great local TCI islanders............. While you are here, right next door you can visit the Middle Caicos Co-op for the best selection of handcrafts in Turks & Caicos! Daniel's Cafe is happy to host large groups for special events and custom catering anytime with reservation well in advance. Please visit our website for more information. PLEASE NOTE OUR SEASONAL CLOSURE SEPT 1 - NOV 1 2016 : Extended to DEC 1, 2016!!
Providenciales,Turks and Caicos Islands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The best service, friendly faces and fresh Conch for lunch! Can't go wrong!! Plus the view is amazing:) I love Daniel's Café and their staff! If you are ever on Middle Caicos check these guys out!

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

My friends and I visited Daniel's Cafe on my birthday. Dvon and Daniel were totally gracious and welcoming. They even offered us "Off". (Beware of the hellacious Mosquitos) We had the red snapper and the peas and rice. It was the best fish I have ever had in my life!!!! If you are ever in Middle Caicos, you have to check them out!!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ladyjae2u
Vidor, Texas
“Good as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We got the cracked conch and pan fried fish. Both were excellent as always and the company, Devon, is always the highlight. Highly recommend.

Visited July 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Daniels Cafe Rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Friendly service with a smile, no matter how busy they are. And the food was the best I had on the TCI. It is authentic island cuisine and I recommend you get the special- either the Conch Fritters or the pan fried fish. The special comes with a salad and rice and peas sides. I can't wait to go back!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Knoxplanner7
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I still dream of breakfast here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I visited Daniel's during a press trip years ago. We dined there for breakfast - I'm not even sure they served breakfast normally then. They serve lunch now. We had conch and grits for breakfast, and it was - hands down - the best conch I've ever eaten.

Daniel is so friendly, and the atmosphere is laid back. When I return to Turks and Caicos, I will definitely make my way back to Daniel's.

• Visited August 2012