We stayed for 5 days late jan to Super Bowl sunday… great beaches and very quiet. We picked up food on the main Island of provo before we came over. Beer is expensive 90 for a case of red stripe. There is a liquer store on Middle that has a good selection at similar cost. Local Turks beer 55 a case. Note the grocery stores on Middle have near to nothing….no fresh meats ( at least at the one we stopped at ) . Weather water temp was amazing. pink sand beach amazing… Staff was great. Food is the only thing that is limited on this island. Mostly fish and Lobster…..We came from maine and have the best seafood in the US so it wasn't overly expressive to us but was good. Water is choppy but I liked it…probably a little ruff for small kids and bugs were not a problem.( but we live in a wood area not a city ). Co op was over priced and didn't have much to buy. Not sure that I would rent a car next time cause Blue Hrizon is by far the best spot on middle and there isn't much to see and the restaurants serve mostly the somethings . Needless to say its hard to find anything wrong with this resort…..we stayed in Dragon view but there is a cabin Tropica that is very close to dragon view ( nobody was there ) but I could see if it was full it could be a potential issue if those guests were loud…..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Horizon Resort - Natural Beauty, Adventure and Tranquility. Located on Middle Caicos, Blue Horizon Resort's newly reinvented boutique eco-resort and wedding destination is unrivaled in the Caribbean. Set amidst stunning Mudjin Harbor and Dragon Cay, the scenery and tranquil turquoise waters are dramatic and unparalleled. Five fully equipped Caribbean style cottages and two larger villas are set perfectly into the landscape each with spectacular views. You will find your own private beach paradise at Blue Horizon Resort and all of our activities and excursions have been designed to compliment the natural settings without disturbing our fragile ecosystem. Concierge services are available and include tour arrangements, groceries and any special requests. Enjoy fishing, kayaking, caving and snorkeling. Or, simply relax and take pleasure in the serene beauty of your surroundings. Whether its adventure, romance or tranquility you seek this small intimate resort and friendly personal service will ensure a truly memorable escape. Our restaurant, Mudjin Bar & Grill, offers the best view in all of Turks and Caicos - Patio and indoor dining available - Serving Lunch Daily and Dinner by reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Blue Horizon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Horizon Hotel Middle Caicos
- Blue Horizon Resort Middle Caicos, Turks And Caicos