The Lonely Planet reveiw says 'Our Pick'; well I guess all things are subjective and rooms vary but my room was quite foul.
I've stayed in cockroach infected rooms and 5 star hotels in the past so am not just being a snob. This room was really awful, the bathroom was filthy and covered in hairs (head and pubic by the look of it) and the wiring looked ready to kill someone. Only one socket and one small light worked.
One lady who was staying there at the same time told me that she got a shock from a table lamp and another man told me that when he plugged something in, sparks flew out at him!