“Very nice”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Adjacent to Tynemouth Park
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Always good to go for a curry with the family. Been to this place a few times before, but not for a while. Service was great. Poppadums came with nice pickles, especially the sliced onion which tasted fresh and went well with the other sauces. Varied menu, though would prefer some more interesting vegetarian dishes. In the end, i went for a veg balti which was nice, especially discovering that broccoli and curry can go well together which is a phrase I never thought I'd see myself type. Wife and kids enjoyed their meals, though the kids found the veg korma a bit spicy, good sized portions.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Food was delicious. Very clean cosy restaurant lovely atmosphere and Dud the guy who served us made us feel very welcome was very friendly and attentive. Will be back very soon. Thanks for a lovely meal.

1  Thank louise_wood09
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Nice warm welcome got given our menu's and showed to our seats, waited 20 minuties for our starters mains followed shortly after. great food, great service would recommend it!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Visited the Plaza for a meal with my mother. The food was good the surroundings comfortable. The staff were helpful in deciding what to order making many suggestions. They made my meal more spicy and made sure my mothers wasn't too overpowering for her. They also advised me to order less than I had originally planned to. All in all nice meal helpful attentive staff.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The staff were very friendly, and seemed very genuine when it came to customer service. The food was great, though portion size was a little big for my liking. The only issue I had was in the ladies bathroom, when I got a rather nasty surprise in the form of spiders on the ceiling!