“Good enough”
Review of Prezzo

Prezzo
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Cramlington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northumberland
“Good enough”

Nice meal, made tastier by the fact we had a coupon 2 courses for £12.95
At full price I would say the menu is over-priced, but the coupon made it a good deal.
Service was very good, although the place was reasonably quiet.
Drinks prices very expensive! Lovely decor!

3 Thank MickC115

Cramlington, United Kingdom
“Sons birthday”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We decided to take the opportunity to try Prezzo as it had just opened and it was our teenage son's birthday. There were 4 adults in our party on a Thursday evening. We hadn't booked and the restaurant was quite full, but a table was found for us farly quickly. The four of us had delicious main meals including crab cakes for 2 people chicken and a burger. The gratineau potatoes were lovely. For dessert we had sticky toffee pudding, eton mess cheesecake, lemon drizzle cake and tiramisu. Everything was very nice anyway, but made even better by having a voucher from the website giving us 2 main meals for £12:95, this being applied to all 4 main courses as all were items included in the offer. The service was very good, we were advised there would be a slight delay with the desserts as they were a little busy, but the wait wasn't very long.
All in all a good meal and enjoyable evening. We will be back

1 Thank Laundryfairy
Newcastle
“OK but not great”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The service here was very nice and with a smile, but their product knowledge wasn't great - I asked what was in the potato gratin and the waiter (who seemed to be restaurant manager) bumbled through but didn't offer to ask the kitchen or get the description right. The food was ok, but the garlic bread didn’t have much garlic on and my main meal of chicken wasn't outstanding and for £12.75 RRP I expected a lot more, had I not had a voucher I would have sent it back as it was not worth the menu price. Overall pricey and I would try Frankie and Bennys next door on my next visit to the area.

Cramlington, United Kingdom
“A good experience”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We've been here a few times now - the first time was touch and go as it was newly opened and the staff made a couple of mistakes. However it has definitely improved. We had a really nice meal there - the service was really good, the food very nice and they cater for the little ones. A little more pricey than you might expect for Cramlington but there are always vouchers available on the Prezzo website or vouchercloud. Looking forward to my next visit and would definitely recommend it.

Visited August 2013
“Shows promise”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Dined here with the family (2 kids) early on Saturday evening. Very pleasant surroundings and a good atmosphere. Service was generally decent but seemed slightly chaotic but I guess that's because they have only recently opened.

Food was good, particularly the specials, with the exception of my wife's desert which was undoubtedly poor. My wife is something of a connoisseur when it comes to sticky toffee pudding. She will try it wherever she goes. I have never seen her send one back until last night. The manager was highly apologetic, removed it from the bill and provided complimentary coffee. He conceded that it didn't taste right (at least he tried it for himself) and speculated that perhaps the sugar had been burnt during cooking.

Another negative was the confusion over our bill where initially I was presented with someone else's!

To be honest I haven't been put off. I think the teething troubles will be ironed out and this will prove to be a very good addition to Cramlington's culinary experiences! The pizza was very good, thin, crispy with high quality toppings.

1 Thank Jordipattjnr