“The best Restaurant in zone.”

Aphrodite Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Cramlington
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A full Mediterranean / Greek experience in comfortable and authentic surroundings with attentive staff and exceptional food quality.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

It's two week I'm in zone and sincerely eating here is a iussue to me: not even a single Michelin mentioned Restaurant untiil Newcaste, a North Corea situation.
I eated out around two times a days, for two weeks now, in the best Trip Advisor Restaurants and finally arrived at Aphrodite, here I eated well!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My first and only visit there. Stuck in a neighbourhood shopping centre so plenty of evening parking. A "fun" place rather than serious food, which was OK as I went there with family for my birthday. The menu was pretty extensive for the size of the establishment, with a wide range of Mediterranean food, but mainly Greek Cypriot and Italian (pasta & pizza). Although the food was all pre-prepared and re-heated on demand, the Greek dishes were good; the Italian and random Mediterranean dishes less so. It's fun and friendly and with the range of food on offer it was good for a group/party.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Don't know where to start as everything about this restaurant is excellent! We have been numerous time for different occasions - for a couples night out, with groups of friends, to the party nights they host both the singer and disco boogie nights are great, we have been for sunday lunch and also there with family inc young children. There is always a warm welcome regardless how busy the restaurant is and always exceptional service. There is a good choice of food on the menu amd we have been so often now that between us we have tried most things!! It is always hot, delicious and plentiful and we have never had to complain or return any dishes. We go here so often because we know we are guaranteed a good meal. Can't recommend it enough and looking forward to our next visit (fathers day sunday lunch)

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The restaurant is sited in a small shopping precinct out of the town centre. Don't let this put you off: it's a great little restaurant and the shopping precinct means you can park easily at night.
The atmosphere is happy and welcoming. We found the service very good, friendly and reasonably prompt even though the restaurant was full.
We tried a series of starters and two desserts: all very enjoyable and up to the mark, although all were dishes that would not be difficult to put to gether, so I can't say what the main courses were like.
We will certainly be going again.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have visited this restaurant now since I was born (14 years) not once have I experienced terrible service or food. The Aphrodite has a brilliant atmosphere enough to make you feel that you are in Cyprus yourself. I would most definitely recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family!

1  Thank AshleighLynch